Other Criminal Law Services
At the Law Offices of Thomas C. Mooney, we provide skilled criminal defense representation in a variety of areas. While our law office in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, focuses on felony cases, DUI and weapons offenses in Prince George’s County, we are well-rounded and accomplished criminal law attorneys who assist clients with other criminal law services as well.
In addition to our aggressive criminal trial work aimed at protecting the freedom and the future of our clients, we skillfully counsel clients regarding:
- Administrative disciplinary hearings at their colleges or universities
- A variety of traffic matters, including hearings regarding driver’s license revocations and suspensions
- Probation and parole violation issues
- Expungement proceedings to clear convictions or arrests from criminal records
- Posting bond
- Clearing bench warrants
- Other criminal matters that may not involve trial
Our founding attorney, Thomas C. Mooney, was named Trial Lawyer of the Year in 2011 by the Maryland Association for Justice. Learn more about some of our high-profile trial work here.
Schedule A Free Legal Consultation
We offer free legal consultations to all potential clients. Contact our law office today to discuss your needs with an attorney and learn how we can help. Call 301-579-3429 or contact us online to reach our office.