Parole & Probation Hearings
There are times in the criminal justice system when you need a lawyer, even when you’re not necessarily on trial. These are some of those occasions:
- You are accused of violating the terms of your probation.
- You are accused of violating your parole.
- You have been arrested and need help posting a bond.
- There is a bench warrant for you and you wish to have it cleared.
- You wish to have an arrest or conviction expunged from your record.
- You have failed to appear, to pay a fine, or to comply with a court order.
- You need representation at an administrative hearing to keep your driver’s license.
- You need representation to prevent installation of an ignition interlock device.
These are all significant matters in which the court is already disposed against you. At the Law Offices of Thomas C. Mooney, we represent clients at probation hearings, parole hearings and other short-term issues that have the potential to cause great problems.
Skillful Rockville Probation Violation Attorneys
Many actions can exacerbate your probation or parole situation. You may have been arrested for a different crime, or tested positive for drugs. You may have failed to keep in touch, reporting job changes or address changes. Probation and parole violations may occur but be unintentional, or have a good explanation. Our lawyers can supply the defense that protects your freedom. We are also skilled at handling modifications to the terms of supervised release.
Have you been arrested for violation of probation? Contact the Upper Marlboro, Maryland, parole violation attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas C. Mooney at 301-579-3429.